A request from a dog to his owner - interesting and heart touching
This one is really heart touching. A request from dog to his new owner - (courtesy of my friend Sarath who shared it with me)
I am sure each and every dog owner who loves their pets will love this one.
A heart touching pledge for new dog owners: I hope you will like it.....
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful. Think about it before you take me.
2. Love me the way I am, because you chose me. I don’t have the possibility to choose my friend and master.
3. Give me time to understand what you want of me. Before you scold me at trainings, ask yourself, maybe you are wrong, or maybe I can’t figure out what you want from me.
4. Love me. I live off your love.
5. Don’t get angry with me and don’t punish me. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
6. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
7. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
8. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
9. Don’t consider me a toy while I’m cute and little only to reject me later, because my love for you is eternal.
10. Please take care of me when I grow old, lose my teeth, go deaf and blind and stop moving around. Someone will take care of you, too – old age is the same for all.
11. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch, never wish that it happens when you are not there. Everything is easier for me if you are there.
12. When I’m gone forever, don’t be sad; make some other dog happy and love him the way you loved me.